Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂. Coconut panna cotta can be dressed up a bit with coconut flakes and some chopped pineapple and become a show-stopper. Luscious, creamy, and velvety aren't words we always associate with dairy-free desserts, but this coconut panna cotta is all that and even more. This creamy set dessert comes with a tropical jelly topping.
Serve the panna cottas with extra lychees, some curd. Coconut Panna Cotta with Tropical Fruit. Coconut Jelly – Low Carb Keto AIP Paleo Snack. You can cook Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂
- Prepare 1 cup of Lychee Real Fresh Juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut Milk Fresh.
- You need 2 cups of Coconut Cream Fresh.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Gelatin Vegetarian.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar Powdered.
- Prepare Drops of Vanilla Essence Few.
- Prepare of Rose Syrup for garnishing (Optional).
An AIP paleo coconut treat made with grass-fed gelatin and coconut cream. These white Pina Colada jello shots (made with coconut milk, pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum) taste just like the cocktail! The coconut panna cotta I had at a local cafe changed my perception towards this dessert recently. Coconut panna cotta infused with pandan flavor.
Lychee Juice Jelly Infused with Creamy Coconut Milk or Panna Cotta for kids party 🙂 instructions
- In a small bowl, take gelatin, add 2 tablespoons of hot water, mix well and let it dissolve completely. .
- In another bowl mix coconut cream and coconut milk. Heat this mixture in a deep non-stick pan, add sugar and vanilla essence over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Bring it to simmer while stirring continuously. Then add gelatin and mix well..
- Turn off the stove and wait for about 10-15 minutes till the Jelly or Panna Cotta mixture becomes less hot. Then add the lychee juice and mix well with the wired whisk..
- Pour this Jelly or Panna Cotta mixture in serving bowls. Cover the bowls with aluminium foil or plastic wrap, place the bowls in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours till it is set..
- Turn these cuties onto serving plates and garnish it with rose syrup :).
You can make ahead some coconut panna cotta for your next party. A special panna cotta make with coconut milk and infused with pandan flavor. My whole family goes nuts for these things! My kids says they make them the coolest, most envied kid at the lunch table. Panna Cotta is a simple, slightly sweet and creamy dessert that is a great way to get some extra gelatin I have a fun girls-only party coming up and these will definitely be on the menu, although I bet my boys Did you use coconut milk or non-homogenized cream/milk?