Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup. Frozen vegetables, potatoes and ground beef are cooked with vegetable juice for a healthy and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Chicken seasoning is just a dry mix of herbs and spices that really season chicken well 🙂 I like to use a pre-made blend usually; right now I use a chicken seasoning made by Mrs. Dash (just near all the other seasonings in the store).
Our Crockpot Chickpea Veggie Soup will do the trick. Our Crockpot Chickpea Veggie Soup will do the trick. Made with pure vegetables and fibrous, filling garbonzo beans, this soup is easy to make and can serve as a meal in itself. You can cook Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup
- It’s 2 containers of low sodium chicken stock (32 ounce).
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of 5 spice seasoning.
- It’s 4 of large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 5 of zucchini, peeled and sliced into coins.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
Crockpot Sausage and Veggies with Peppers is a family favorite. This dish is so good and easy in the crock pot, just add some cornbread for a hearty meal of comfort Mix together the broth, onion soup, spices and Worcestershire sauce and pour over the vegetables. Five-spice chicken, butternut squash noodles, Paleo fish sauce, and some rich citrusy flavors combine in this Thai-inspired crockpot soup recipe from An undone veggie lasagna soup? We were sold as soon as we saw the herbed cheese floating around in there in this recipe created by Foodie Crush.
Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup instructions
- In a large crockpot pour in your chicken stock, fire roasted tomatoes, black pepper and 5-spice seasoning, stir gently…….
- Next add into crockpot your sweet potatoes, onions, green pepper,zucchini and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Chop your veggies and toss em in the pot! Next add veggie broth, garlic, butter, salt Ready to eat? Simply mix in your cheese, milk, spices, and a spoonful or two of green If you get a chance to try this Crock-Pot Veggie Loaded Baked Potato Soup, let me know! Make a giant batch in your crockpot and you'll have leftovers for the week. Get the recipe from Little Spice Jar.