[Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin. I want to nourish my family with foods from scratch that are fresh and wholesome. Our easy gratin – Discover a complete collection of Easy gratin recipes explained step-by-step, with photos and handy cooking tips! In this video we show you how to chop fresh herbs like a total pro!
These gratin recipes are the perfect accompaniment to chicken, beef and fish. Comfort food at its best – our dauphinoise potatoes are creamy and decadent. A rich and creamy fish pie that's packed with hidden vegetables like spinach and tomato – a family bake. You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin
- You need 50 grams of Macaroni.
- You need 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 50 grams of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 30 grams of Corn (canned).
- You need 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Margarine (or butter).
- You need 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Shredded pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Our Family's Easy Gratin instructions
- Cut the onion into thin slices and chicken and shrimp into bite-sized pieces. Cook the macaroni as directed on the package..
- Melt margarine in a skillet, sauté the onion and chicken for about 3 minutes. Add the corn and shrimp, continue sautéing for 2 more minutes, then turn off the heat..
- Add the flour in the Step 2 skillet, stir until incorporated for about 30 seconds..
- Add the milk into the Step 3 skillet and mix it evenly..
- Turn on the heat again and cook over medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon for about 5-7 minutes until thick..
- Add the finely chopped soup stock cube and the parmesan cheese. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and the white sauce is done..
- Mix half of the sauce from Step 6 and the cooked macaroni, and put it in the casserole or gratin dish..
- Pour the remaining white sauce onto the macaroni, top it with the shredded pizza cheese, and bake in the 250℃ oven until browned about 15 minutes and it is done..
- It is very creamy and delicious..
This easy Spinach, Feta, and Potato Au Gratin recipe is my comfort food. A simple potato casserole recipe that's perfect for anytime. Potato gratin is one of those dishes that is so simple to make, but the results are fantastic. A perfect gratin is thick, rich, and creamy with soft but intact potatoes and a decadent cheesy flavor. This recipe is loosely based on Orlando Murrin's recipe in "A Table in the Tarn: Living, Eating, and Cooking in.