Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup. The best vegetable beef soup I have ever had. It is very hearty and filling, but very low in fat and good for you. It cooks all day in the crockpot, so you have very little work to do.
Home » Crock Pot Soup Recipes » Easy Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup. Soup is normally one of those meals we enjoy during the cold winter months when we need to knock the chill from our bones but I love eating a big bowl of hearty beef vegetable soup any time of the year. This crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy soup recipe — loaded with chunks of tender beef and lots of veggies! You can cook Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of cubed beef meat.
- Prepare 1 of each onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper (or any seasoning u like).
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of mixed veggies (or a can of carrots).
- It’s 1 can of any other veggies u want.
- You need 4 of medium russett potatoes (peeled and diced).
- It’s 1 can (46 oz) of vegetable or tomato juice(i use veggie, might not use all).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar(optional).
Perfect for your weekend meal prep and freezer friendly. I shared this recipe first on Spend With Pennies. Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup is easy to make and so delicious. It's a great year-round recipe that is loaded with healthy veggies and tender chunks of beef.
Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup step by step
- Season meat with spices and add to bottom of crockpot. You can brown meat before adding to crockpot if u like. I didnt because I was in a rush to get it cookin!.
- Drain all veggies except tomatoes and add to crock pot.
- Add diced potatoes.
- Pour in juice until it covers all veggies. Add sugar on top if u choose to use. Turn on low cook for 6 to 8 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers, cornbread or rolls! Enjoy! Also u could use fresh veggies what ever floats your boat!.
Digging into vegetable beef soup in summer doesn't (at first) seem to jive with seasonal eating. But I swear to you that this soup is a year-round. Here is an easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that is easy to throw together. Pair it with a piece of bread or crackers and you have a hearty meal! This Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup is a simple, comforting and delicious Midwestern classic.