Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup.
You can have Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- You need 32 oz of Frozen Hash Browns.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10oz).
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 3 oz of Bacon Bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup instructions
- Put the potatoes in the slow cooker. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for eight hours or until potatoes are tender..
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the slow cooker. Stir a few times during that hour before serving. Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to be served..
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits..