Corn and Crab Soup.
You can have Corn and Crab Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn and Crab Soup
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- You need 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Prepare 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Prepare 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- You need 1 qt of half and half.
- You need to taste of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Corn and Crab Soup step by step
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..