Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread.
You can have Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread
- Prepare 3 of medium garlic bulbs – roasted.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 pinch of each salt and pepper, if desired.
Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread instructions
- To roast garlic: Leave bulbs whole. Cut off stem end of each bulb, leaving all cloves exposed. Place cut side up on a large piece of foil. Drizzle tops with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Close up foil around cloves to form a pouch. Bake in 350°F oven 45 min – 1 hr. Or until a knife easily pierces through the cloves. Remove from oven. Let cool completely..
- Squeeze cloves out of 2 of the bulbs into a medium bowl. Remove any pieces of skin that might fall in. Mash garlic with a fork to form a paste. Add cream cheese and stir to thoroughly combine..
- Squeeze cloves from third bulb into bowl. Add chives. Gently fold in to maintain larger pieces of garlic from the last bulb. Taste, add additional salt and pepper if desired. Transfer to an air tight container. Refrigerate at least overnight before using for flavors to blend..
- You can spread this on bagels, crackers, toast, etc. Use it as a stir-in to mashed potatoes or a dip for veggies. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy!.