Mini apple pie. These Mini Apple Pies are easy to make and filled with a simple homemade apple pie filling. This mini apple pie uses Granny Smith apples. I bought the mini pie dishes online, and they are really fun!
They're very delicious and perfect to take to a party or enjoy as a. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat. They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. You can cook Mini apple pie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini apple pie
- Prepare 8 pack of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of apple pie spice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
These mini apple pies may be small, but they're big on flavor! Little hands can help shape pie crusts with cookie cutters, which means you can have family time while you bake and while you eat. Apple hand pies with homemade buttery flaky pie crust and juicy apple pie filling! Topped with salted caramel, these mini apple pies are both delicious and adorable.
Mini apple pie step by step
- Place rolls on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Mix brown sugar and apple pie spice and spread on top of each roll.
- Core and peel an apple. Slice it into 8 pieces. Melt butter and dip apple slices in it.
- Place a piece of apple on the large end of crescent roll and roll up drizzling the tops with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until brown.
Here's super easy and super delicious cinnamony Apple Pies recipe for You! These mini apple pies are a fun twist on classic apple pie and the individual serving size makes These Mini Apple Pies walk the line between sweet and tart. Sometimes apple pies can be so sweet. A fabulous crowd pleasing dessert that's quick to make – no When you're pressed for time to make dessert for a crowd, try Mini Apple Pie for a fabulous quick fix bites! To make the apple pie filling, heat the apples and water, covered, in a medium saucepan to boiling, then reduce heat to low.