Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip.
You can have Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip
- You need of ● For The Feta Spread/Dip.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Philadelphia Chives & Onion Cream Cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives [+reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 of LG Cucumber [fine chopped – deseeded].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Or White Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Mint.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Stonefire Mini Naan Breads.
- It’s of Fresh Toasted Bagels.
- Prepare of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Celery.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley [for garnish].
Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip instructions
- Mince all vegetables and gently mix everything together well. Chill for two hours. Serve with sides..
- Great on warm Pita bread!.
- Stonefire Mini Breads pictured..