Cheesy Potato Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Soup
- You need 7 of potatoes diced.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen diced onions.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon granules.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
Cheesy Potato Soup step by step
- Diced potatoes add to crock pot.
- Mix flour with melted butter top make a rue.
- Add chicken bouillon and milk and mix well.
- After making gravy poor over potatoes in crock pot.
- Add water to about 3/4 way from the top add onions and cheese then sit and cover cook for about 10 hrs depending on how you like the firmness of your potatoes…Every hour taste and season if you need to..enjoy.