Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Prepare 2 packages of Broccoli florets (12 oz bags).
- It’s 16 oz of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Diced onion.
- Prepare 12 oz of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unsalted butter.
- You need 5 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 can of 12 oz. cans of evaporated milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste..
Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup instructions
- Dice onion and slice butter into chunks..
- Combine onion and butter in large skillet and cook until onion is soft..
- Add flour to onion and butter and combine. (This will look thick and bready but don't worry!).
- Slowly stir in both cans of evaporated milk. Stir together in a whisking motion, constantly stirring over medium heat..
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- When thoroughly stirred, pour into crock pot..
- Add chicken broth and broccoli to crock pot..
- Cook on high 2 hours stirring occasionally..
- NOTE: this requires a big sized crock pot. If you have a small one like mine, you'll have to transfer to a pot on the stove. Either way is perfect..
- After two hours, add heavy cream and both cheeses..
- Once cheese is melted and cream is stirred in, it's ready to eat!.