Fiesta Corn Dip. Fiesta Corn dip recipe with whole kernels of corn, green onions, and loads of Cheddar cheese making the perfect easy and cold large party dip. No fail Mexican party dip that every one is sure to LOVE. Fiesta corn dip is a dish so tasty your guests will never suspect how healthy it really is.
It's a great make ahead dip recipe idea too! My blogging buddy lizzie (from that skinny chick can bake) and I each bake from. Skip to Fiesta Cheesy Corn Dip content. You can cook Fiesta Corn Dip using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Corn Dip
- It’s 2 cans of Mexicorn (drained), Delmonte Fiesta Corn at my grocery.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel (hot- add juice to the dip).
- Prepare 2 cups of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 of green onions (diced).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of Hot sauce -.
Two different types of salsa, cheese, and sour cream make this dip perfect for any fiesta you plan to throw. Best Mexican Cheese Corn Dip Ever. Hot Corn Dip With Crispy Tortilla Chips. Lee Ann Miller recipe for a delicious "Fiesta Corn Dip".
Fiesta Corn Dip step by step
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Chill at least one hour before serving.
In a med bowl combine all ingredients. Serve with corn or flour tortilla, if desire. Drain the Fiesta Corn and empty into bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, jalapenos, cheese and garlic. You can add more or less jalapenos depending on how spicy you like your dip.