Vegetable Beef Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of stew meat.
- You need 4 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 2 of carrots (peeled and sliced).
- It’s 2 of russet potatos (peeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 can of green beans (drained).
- You need 3 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2 small of white onion (diced).
- It’s 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- In medium crockpot, combine meat and flour (stir to evenly coat).
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except greens beans).
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
- Stir in green beans during last hour of cooking.
- *This can be made on the stove top or on high at less cook time. I just love soups to simmer in a crockpot all day long!.