Potato cauliflower and cheese soup. Add the cubed potatoes and cauliflower florets to the soup pot along with the vegetable broth. Place a lid on top, turn the heat up to high, and bring the Once hot, begin stirring in the cheese, one handful at a time, until it has fully melted into the soup. Serve the Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup with.
Garnish this flavorful soup with a drizzling of extra virgin olive oil or, better yet, chili or garlic infused olive oil. It would also be great with flavored. Broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, spinach and Cheddar cheese are the ingredients needed, to make this hearty soup. You can have Potato cauliflower and cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato cauliflower and cheese soup
- It’s 5 of medium potatoes, cut into approximately 2 inch chunks.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower florets cut into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroon soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (i uses colby jack).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic (i use jarred).
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped chives, you can use freeze dried or fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
Enjoy this thick, creamy cauliflower potato soup topped with bacon and cheese on a cold night. Stir cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, and bacon bits into vegetable mixture. Cheesy cauliflower potato soup is an easy, gluten free one pot dinner made in your Instant Pot. Enjoy the rich flavor of creamy potato, cheese and bacon with cauliflower to add nutritious fiber and reduce calories!
Potato cauliflower and cheese soup instructions
- Boil potatoes and cauliflower until potatoes are just done. When the back of a knife breaks a piece of potato apart with slight pressure, it's done. Approximately 10 minutes.
- In the crockpot mix together the cream soups, onion, garlic, chives and broth..
- When potatoes and cauliflower are done drain and return to the pot. Add the butter and use hand masher to mash until potatoes are just mashed not too creamy. Add to the crockpot..
- Mix milk into crockpot slowly..
- Add cheese to mixture.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6. Try to stir every hour especially if cooking on high..
- This soup will have little chunks of cauliflower and onion. If you do not want it to be this way you can use a hand blender or food processor to get a smooth texture..
Cauliflower is replacing a good amount the potatoes in this potato and cauliflower soup. View top rated Cauliflower potato and cheese soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Accompanied by irresistible cheesy, crunchy croûtons. Add the cauliflower, potato, bay leaf, milk and vegetable stock. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, stir well, half cover the pan with a lid and slowly bring to a gentle.