Caramelized Onion Dip.
You can have Caramelized Onion Dip using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramelized Onion Dip
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of Red onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese (8 oz).
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
Caramelized Onion Dip instructions
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Cook onions in butter about 15-20 min, stirring frequently until very soft and light golden brown. Add vinegar, cook 5 min, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, cool completely about 20 min..
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper. Stir in the caramelized onions. Refrigerate until serving time..