Apple Bread. I cut the recipe in half and used half white sugar and half brown sugar. This Apple Bread Recipe is bursting with flavors. The soft pull-apart bread loaded with a butter spread, apples, cinnamon and a tasty glaze is phenomenal.
Snickerdoodle Apple Bread is a soft, cinnamon quick bread, loaded with apples and topped This Snickerdoodle Apple Bread is CRAZY GOOD and makes your house smell amazing while it's baking!! #applebread #applebreadrecipe #baking How to make apple bread. Apple bread is a sweet form of bread that includes apples, spices (most often cinnamon) and sugar. This sweet bread is easy to make, making it especially good for beginner bakers. You can cook Apple Bread using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Bread
- It’s of For the dough.
- It’s 200 grams of All purpose or semi-strong flour.
- Prepare 2 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 grams of Coarse salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsalted butter (or unsalted margarine).
- Prepare 130 grams of – please adjust the amount Milk.
- Prepare of For the simmered apple.
- It’s 1/2 of Apple (Kogyoku or Jonathan, crisp baking apples are best).
- Prepare 5 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Raisins.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon (optional).
- You need of Decoration.
- It’s 5 of Thin pretzel sticks.
- It’s 10 of Pumpkin seeds.
Apple Bread Cake Receitas Da Felicidade! This Artisan Apple Bread is a family favorite. Perfectly baked every time (it really is easy!) but tastes just like it was baked at a world-class French bakery. Have no fear, Artisan Bread is a fantastic way to.
Apple Bread step by step
- Use half an apple. Wash the apple well, cut into half, remove the core, and without peeling, cut the half into 4 pieces (each will be 1/8 of a whole apple)..
- Put the apple and raisins in a heatproof plate with the sugar and lemon juice. Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes. Steam in residual heat for 5 minutes..
- The simmered apple is done. It will be red and translucent. (The photo shows 1 apple worth.) If you are adding cinnamon, you can sprinkle it on before or after simmering..
- Knead the dough (in a bread machine or any way you like). Since we're only using a small amount yeast even though this is a sweet dough, it will take some extra time for the dough to rise. Leave the dough for the 1st rising..
- You can use about 3.5 g of yeast, but if you add a lot of yeast the dough will be too light and fluffy and harder to form, so each bun will not proof evenly..
- After the 1st rising is done, divide the dough into 10 portions and round off each. Cover the dough so it doesn't dry out, and rest for 30 minutes. Since they will be formed, let rest for a while..
- Form the dough. Dust the work surface with flour, place each ball of dough seam side up, and press down lightly to flatten the dough..
- Place the flattened dough on your palm, put some of the simmered apple in the middle, cup your palm and wrap the dough around the filling. Pinch the dough closed..
- If the dough feels too tight and inflexible to form properly, let it rest for a bit longer. If you force the dough at this stage the finished buns will not look neat..
- Place the formed and filled dough in greased brioche tins seam side down. If you don't have any brioche tins, place the dough seam side down on a baking tray..
- Leave the dough for the 2nd rising. If they rise up above the rims of the tins they are done. Brush with some milk to glaze (not listed) and top with pumpkin seeds..
- Bake the buns, 200°C in a gas oven for 11 minutes. If you have an electric oven, it's probably 12-13 minutes at 210°C..
- When the buns are nicely browned they are done. Hit the cups on your countertop to shock them before taking the buns out. Let cool..
- Decorate the buns. Use 2cm of just the ends of each pretzel stick. Make a hole in the top of each bun with a chopstick or something similar, and insert the pretzel stick. Done..
- This is how the bun looks split in half. It's not too sweet, so enjoy the flavors of the season..
- I used these milk cocoa flavored pretzel sticks this time. Use any kind of hard pretzel sticks you like..
Made this apple bread using the few tweaks mentioned by @tdemjanec (using half applesauce for oil, more apples, more baking powder) and OMG. Very nice bread and simple recipe! An amazing Quick Apple Bread Recipe topped with cinnamon sugar. Easy to make, sweet This bread is so easy to make and the combination of the soft, chewy apples with a bit of crunch from the. See more ideas about Apple recipes, Dessert recipes, Desserts.