Mini Spinach-Feta pies.
You can cook Mini Spinach-Feta pies using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Spinach-Feta pies
- It’s of For the dough.
- Prepare 200 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 15 ml of oil.
- It’s 10 gr of fresh yeast.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 100 ml of warm water.
- You need of For the filling.
- It’s 500 gr of spinach.
- Prepare 300 gr of different herbs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need Bunch of dill.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 of greek yogurt.
- It’s 300 gr of feta cheese.
- You need 100 gr of parmesan cheese.
Mini Spinach-Feta pies step by step
- Make the dough and let it rest for 1 hour (approx double size).
- Shimmer the spinach and herbs and when they are cooked put them in a strainer. Cook for a minute the onions in a low heat. Then mix all ingredients of filling in a bowl adding salt and pepper..
- Take a small glass and make circles in order to make small pairs of ravioli around 8 cm. Fill them with the filling and cover them with the other piece or pastry..
- Put them in a preheated oven 180 degrees and bake them for around 15 min (depends the oven) or till have some color above and when you turn them are bit brown on the bottom. Enjoy..