Veggie Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. How do you make vegetable beef soup?
A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb Vegetable Beef Soup. So many beef soups are watery and dull. Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra. You can have Veggie Beef Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup
- It’s 1 Carton of Low Sodium Vegetable Stock or Broth.
- Prepare 1 of Large Can Tomato Juice.
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Beef, cooked til no longer pink n grease drained.
- You need of Variety of Fresh or Frozen Vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare of I used: Zucchini, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli,.
- Prepare of Carrots, Celery, and Yellow Squash.
This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to Broth: Beef or veggie broth would work great. You could always use water if you don't have any broth. Nothing beats my Mom's slow-cooked vegetable soup.
Veggie Beef Soup instructions
- Rinse all the vegetables and dry. Chop vegetables into bite size chunks. Add chopped veggies to a large cooking pot. Add the vegetable stock or broth and the tomato juice..
- Bring everything to a boil. Stirring occasionally. Then lower heat to medium low and simmer til all vegetables are tender..
- Then serve immediately. Store any leftovers in freezer zip lock bags once soup is completely cooled for an easy week night meal anytime..
It's a labor of love that starts with stew meat in the slow cooker overnight and is finished the next day with tons of fresh veggies. Tools Used to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Note: These are Amazon affiliate links. Slow Cooker Veggie Beef Soup is a perfect option that everyone loves. It's super affordable since it makes such a large pot of soup, and it is definitely kid-friendly.