Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan. Here is how you achieve that. Sayur bayam bening Sayur yang dimasak tanpa menggunakan minyak. Maka oleh itu masakan ini amat sehat konsumsikan.
This is an excellent soup, especially if the spinach is fresh and young. It can be made with either corn on the cob or sweet potatoes. Amazing vegan spinach soup tastes just like Jamaican pepperpot soup, spinach, potato and dumplings cooked in a seasoned coconut broth. You can cook Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan
- You need 200 gr of spinach or baby spinach.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 100 gr of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 2 pcs of fingerroot.
- You need 5 cups of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
This amazing Vegan Spinach Soup is such a hearty and comforting soup. A Jamaican-style recipe, spinach cooked in seasoned coconut milk with thyme. Put in the spinach leaves, add the salt and sugar. Wait until the spinach leaves turn soft (but not too soft), taste it.
Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan instructions
- Chop red onion, garlic, and carrots..
- Boil water in a pot, add chopped red onion and garlic when the water boils..
- Add salt, sugar, and fingerroots..
- Add carrots and corn kernels, wait until they are cooked properly..
- Add spinach, stir for 3 mins (spinach doesnt take long to cook).
- Serve it with corn fritter..
If the taste of different ingredients have already blended in one unified delectable taste, remove the soup from fire. Oh, don't forget to turn off the stove. Today, to warm the freezing fingers and toes, here is a soup recipe! The first recipe is Sayur Bening Bayam, a clear Indonesian soup made with a variety of vegetables, but always includes spinach (and often corn – see my note below the recipe). ** The more common variation of this dish includes sweet corn, and is called Sayur Bening Bayam Jagung ; since we don't. Homemade Hot chicken stew with Vegetables, green soup, selective focus.