Hot spinach and artichoke dip. Who can deny the popularity of artichokes and spinach blended with cheeses? Try this hot, flavorful dip with toasted bread or tortilla chips. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite!
This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite! This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. This easy, cheesy, and warm spinach and artichoke variety is probably my favorite dip of all time. You can cook Hot spinach and artichoke dip using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot spinach and artichoke dip
- It’s 10 oz of chopped frozen spinach (thawed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of optional more garlic powder to add with salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Extra virgin olive oil (enough to sauté garlic and onions).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheedar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 packages of Ranch powder.
- You need 4 oz of plain cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
Add the drained spinach and artichokes. Kicked Up Spinach and Artichoke Dip A few more of my party app favorites are the Buffalo Chicken Dip, Mini Bell Peppers Loaded Turkey "Nachos", and Baked Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers. To lighten this, I used fat-free Greek yogurt and half the mayo, which worked out great.
Hot spinach and artichoke dip instructions
- Saute garlic and onions with EVOO for 3 to 4 min. until translucent. Add pepper to taste.
- Add drained spinach and saute with garlic and onions. Add heavy cream and artichokes and simmer for a few minutes until it thickens (flour cooks off). Then add Parm. cheese, cheedar cheese, cream cheese sour cream, rotel tomatoes, cheese, and ranch. Cook until bubbly and taste and adjust seasoning as nee.
Spinach artichoke is sort of the dip to end all dips, and we come back to this recipe over and over again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties. This spinach and artichoke dip recipe is too easy; just heating and mixing everything together. If you enjoyed our Hot Shrimp Dip, you will love this!