Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. It's the kind of meal that our mom would throw together in the morning on busy days in the slow cooker and let simmer all day. Ground beef is cooked and crumbled first in a skillet on the stove-top and then added to the slow cooker with a frozen mixed vegetables, corn, tomato juice and diced potatoes and cooked until everything is cooked.
Packed full of goodness with beans, beef stew meat and. This easy vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef. Add beef and veggies to large crock pot. You can have Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- You need 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- Prepare pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
Here is an easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that is easy to throw together. For this easy slow cooker vegetable soup you will need some ground beef/turkey, or if you want a vegetarian homemade vegetable beef soup in the slow cooker then just leave the meat out entirely….this recipe. Our low carb Crock Pot Beefy Vegetable Soup is a hearty ground beef soup with tomatoes, onion, zucchini, radishes and cabbage. They are a great substitution for potatoes in this soup texture-wise and take on the flavor of the soup.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup instructions
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
Notes on Crock Pot Beefy Vegetable Soup (Low Carb). This slow cooker vegetable beef soup is easy. Try some crock pot vegetable beef soup today! Today we have a fun and easy Crock pot vegetable Soup recipe to share. This recipe is crazy easy because there isn't much chopping involved.