Easy Beetroot Hummus. Hummus is a pureed chickpea dip that is famous across the Mediterranean. How do you make it more healthy you ask? Add a dash of beetroot to it to add.
Quick and easy beetroot hummus recipe. A delicious dip or spread for an appetizer or on sandwiches. In a large bowl, cover chickpeas with cold water and soak overnight. You can cook Easy Beetroot Hummus using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beetroot Hummus
- You need 1 can of chick peas.
- It’s 1 of beetroot.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
Colorful beet hummus made with red beets, tahini, lemon, and garlic. Great with pita chips or That only means there is more of this beet hummus for me. I ate this entire batch, save one teaspoon that. Roasted Beetroot Hummus is creamy, healthy, and has a gorgeous pink hue.
Easy Beetroot Hummus instructions
- Wash your chick peas in order to remove salt..
- Wash your beetroot and boil in water for 40-50 minutes. You can bake beetroot in the oven covered in foil and works perfectly..
- Dice the beetroot, and place it in a mixer with the chick peas..
- Add the garlic, oregano and olive oil and mix until nice and pasty..
- Plate and store..
Pop on a pair of rubber gloves. Pull off and discard the roots, leaves/stalk and peel of the cooled beetroot. Quick and easy to make Beetroot Hummus makes a great dip to snack on. Serve with pitta bread or vegetable crudities. Or serve spread on bread for a light lunch or snack.