sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle.
You can have sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle
- Prepare 4 of sweet, crisp desert apples.
- You need 1/4 of juice of a grapefruit.
- Prepare 4 slice of white or wholemeal bread or muffins.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of golden castor (confectioners) sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra heavy ( thick) cream.
sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle instructions
- core apples, I use the top of a fizzy drinks bottle .Cut them into three thick slices.Brush with the softened butter from both sides..
- mix sugar and cinnamon. Place the apples either in a griddle pan or on bbq and cook for about 3-4 minutes, turning them golden brown, do not let them burn. sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar over the apples and bread and cook them for another minute or so until the sugar starts tl sizzle and. bread is a nice golden brown..
- arrange apple's over the griddled bread or muffins, sprinkle with rest of cinnamon sugar and fresh cream..