Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip. Mix together the Italian cheese blend, artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and crushed red pepper in a bowl until well blended. Chef Jason Hill shows how to make a Spicy Indian Spinach Recipe — also known as Saag — in this episode of "Chef Tips." This sautéed spinach gets its kick. This creamy and slightly spicy spinach and artichoke dip makes for super easy appetizers or the perfect snack and if you have leftovers, it's perfect to spread on sandwiches too (speaking from.
Next, stick the chopped spinach in a strainer or colander and run water over it to thaw it, breaking it apart as you go. Spinach – a one-year spicy vegetable, the leaves of which are commonly used in food. Spinach has a sweet aroma and slightly sour taste. You can have Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of (10) ounce pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- Prepare 1 of (14) ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of (8 ounce) pkg cream cheese.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan, divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tobssco® brand Original Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Eat fresh spinach, steamed, stewed, fried, frozen. Spicy Spinach and Turkey Egg Rolls! You don't have to wait for November to relive the flavorful explosion of Next off, fill two cups with raw spinach and a quarter cup with bean sprouts. The spice level is perfect in their Spicy harissa and I like the consistency of it too-it's more of a sauce than a paste.
Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat..
- Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, 3/4 cup Monterey Jack, 3/4 cup parmesan, Tobasco, and salt. Stir until well blended and heated through..
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and top with remaining 1/4 cup Monterey Jack and 1/4 cup parmesan cheeses. Bake until cheese starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
- *This recipe came from a package of Tobasco® brand Original Hot Sauce.
Add the harissa and spinach to the pot and stir until the spinach has wilted. Quick and easy Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry flavored with fermented soybean curds and garlic chili Water Spinach also known as water convolvulus, is a tropical semi aquatic plant grown as a leaf. What is so great about this spicy sausage, spinach, and mushroom gnocchi. Gnocchi is something we don't eat often because I don't really think of gnocchi as a "quick" dinner option but it TOTALLY is. Water Spinach or Water Morning Glory is a semiaquatic, tropical plant that flourishes in water and moist soil.