Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 24 oz of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup step by step
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..