You can have Blackberry Whiskey using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Whiskey
- It’s 4 quart of Canning Jars.
- You need 8 cup of Fresh Blackberries.
- It’s 1 of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 4 quart of Whiskey.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger root.
Blackberry Whiskey step by step
- Sterilize four quart jars and metal lids in 275°F oven for 10 minutes after washing them with hot soapy water first, or just run through the Dishwasher..
- Do not touch the inside of the jars..
- Put Blackberries in all 4 jars. Do not fill to the top, only a little over 3/4 of the way to the top..
- Fill jars 2/3 of the way with sugar. knock on jar or shake to get the sugar mixed will with the Blackberries..
- Add as much ginger root as you like for taste. It does not take to much..
- Fill jars to the brim with any kind of Whiskey you like..
- Let the Whiskey settle into all the nooks and crannies and then top off the Whiskey..
- Seal jars and shake one or twice a day for two weeks. Then once a week for 6 to 8 weeks. Keep out of direct sunlight..
- Store in a cool dry dark place for up to a year. Enjoy drinking!.
- Do not discard the berries. They can be used in desserts..