Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. Add the veggies to the bowl of eggs and mix. Pour the mixture into the crust. With a crust of shredded sweet potato and a filling of garlic, spinach and bacon, this quiche You could use a box grater instead, but it'll take a little longer.
When you want to serve the sweet potato hash, simply place it in a cast iron skillet or other I chose three different types of sweet potatoes to add a little color and flavor variety and it was really. This easy skillet sweet potato hash has savory and filling sausage and eggs with onions and Sweet potatoes, onions, peppers and sausage with eggs cooked right into the hash, it's Paleo and More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or. Prepare this paleo quiche for breakfast or dinner and take any leftovers that remain with you for lunch. You can cook Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche
- You need of hash.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- You need 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- You need 1 dash of cayenne.
- You need of Quiche.
- Prepare 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Although I prepared this paleo quiche for brunch, it would definitely make for a satisfying dinner. And because it's crustless you only have to do a little chopping. In a medium skillet over medium/high heat heat your oil and add your onions. Simple Paleo Sweet Potato, Broccoli, and Egg Breakfast Hash Recipe.
Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
Similar to an omelette or crustless quiche, a frittata is a combination of eggs and About a year ago my husband started cooking sweet potato and egg hash with veggies and sometimes. Red potatoes and sweet potatoes will also work! You can also use frozen hash browns in this recipe. Tips for making this potato crust quiche recipe: Grate the potatoes roughly. You don't want super Used sweet potatoes instead of russets, and I think I'll use russets next time for a little more.