instant noodles with steak and broccoli. How to Give Ramen Noodles an Instant Upgrade. This noodle recipe calls for good, old fashioned, cheap-o grocery store ramen noodles. In this ramen recipe, I made a double batch of the sauce and used half for the steak marinade and the rest as the sauce for the noodles, broccoli, and mushrooms.
To make beef and broccoli stir fry in an Instant Pot, you'll want to use a cut of beef that cooks quickly. Good choices for this stir fry noodles recipe are flank steak, sirloin steak, or skirt steak. Sometimes you may also be able to find fast fry steak strips already. You can cook instant noodles with steak and broccoli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of instant noodles with steak and broccoli
- Prepare of main part.
- Prepare 3 lb of top sirloin steak.
- It’s 2 lb of broccoli.
- You need 5 packages of instant noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 can of water use the broth can.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of lite soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of leftover marinade.
With soy sauce-infused flank steak and broccoli, these rice noodles are so much better than takeout. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then rinse with cold water. Marinated flank steak is grilled, sliced, and set atop bowls of udon noodles and vegetables in this easy recipe Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
instant noodles with steak and broccoli step by step
- roll the beef up and cut 1/2inch wide.
- unroll the beef and put into bowl add olive oil , soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- heat pan high heat add onions beef spices when meat is done remove meat add broth and water get hot add meat back and noodles let them get soft you can add the flavor packets if you like.
- add broccoli cover let cook till tender.
- add the leftover marinade bring to boil 3 minutes.
- mix cornstarch and water add to beef noodles and broccoli let thicken enjoy.
Grill steak, basting with half of the reserved marinade Combine remaining marinade, snow peas, broccoli florets, and mirin in the skillet. Instant noodles or instant ramen are noodles sold in a precooked and dried block with flavoring powder and/or seasoning oil. The flavoring is usually in a separate packet. Easy Thai Steak Noodle Bowl Recipe This recipe provides amazing Thai flavors by utilizing easy, supermarket-available ingredients. Asian Noodles with Roast Pork Recipe This traditional Singaporean dish is a savory mix of tasty noodles, Chinese broccoli and pork.