Green Chili Cheese dip. It's superior to all other queso tastes, I have decided. Can I be a queso taster? I don't even know how I'm still aliiiiive.
I do however love a good green chili queso like this one. The Best Green Chili Dip With Cream Cheese Recipes on Yummly Reviews for: Photos of Green Chile Cheese Dip. You can have Green Chili Cheese dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Chili Cheese dip
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mild roasted Hatch green chilis.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped roasted hot Hatch green chilis.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of to 1 tbsp. salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips for serving.
Hoping you'll enjoy my first experiment, a killer Green Chili Cheese Dip! Grill on both sides, until nicely darkened and charred. It's a sweet green chile that is perfect with cream cheese and some of your favorite crackers or tortilla chips. There are other green chili sauces you can find at the stores to use in this dip, but this one in particular is our favorite.
Green Chili Cheese dip step by step
- Set oven to 375 F.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the tortilla chips. Mix well. Make sure all the elements are well combined..
- Spread the mixture into a casserole dish. Spread out to make sure its an even depth. If you like you can sprinkle a few more chopped green chilis across the top..
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbling all around and starting to brown on the surface. If it's not bubbling and starting to brown, cook it a little but longer. Finish off for a few minutes on the top rack under the broiler to get more browning if you'd like..
All you have to do is add a block of cream cheese to a plate, pour the sauce. This creamy, cheesy dip is spiked with green chiles and smoky chipotle pepper. Reviews for: Photos of Green Chile & Goat Cheese Dip. If you want to try it I recommend at least doubling if not tripling the amount of green chilis. View top rated Green chili cheese dip recipes with ratings and reviews.