Brown sugar bourbon ham. This easy Brown Sugar Bourbon Ham is the best way to celebrate with your family! This ham is full of flavor and just as good from the fridge as it is right out of the oven! Meanwhile, combine bourbon, brown sugar and dry mustard in a small bowl.
The bourbon was not overwhelming at all. Skip the glaze packet that came with your ham! This easy Brown Sugar Ham with Bourbon Glaze is perfect for Christmas, Easter and Sunday Supper! You can have Brown sugar bourbon ham using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown sugar bourbon ham
- Prepare 1 1/2 of deadwood bourbon.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of southwest chipotle spice.
- It’s 2 TBSP of cumin.
- It’s of Salt (2 big pinches worth).
- Prepare of black pepper (1 big pinch worth).
- You need 1/2 of a large white onion (microplan).
- You need 1 of club of garlic (microplan).
- Prepare 1/2 of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup.
I tend to get stuck in a rut cooking the same things over and over at the holidays. We all have those tried and true recipes that we rarely deviate from. This easy Brown Sugar Bourbon Ham is the best way to celebrate with your family! This ham is full of flavor and just as good from the fridge as it is right.
Brown sugar bourbon ham step by step
- Cut off extra fat from the ham and place it in slow cooker, flat side down.
- Add all the spices, brown sugar bourbon and syrup.
- Microplan vegetables over the ham.
- Cover and set for 5 hours on low.
- Check every once in a while to pour liquid over the top to keep the top from drying..
Baked ham is always good for a holiday meal or an anytime meal actually, but we think of it for holidays usually. What I like about a ham, is that you not only get a wonderful meal out of it initially, you can get so many meals and uses out of the leftovers. Tender sliced ham with sweet bourbon brown sugar glaze cooked in no time! Instant Pot brown sugar bourbon ham is perfect when the oven is already full or you just need to cook a quick dinner with delicious results. You know when you have those cooking epiphanies?