Sobzee's Chicken and veggies Quiche.
You can cook Sobzee's Chicken and veggies Quiche using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sobzee's Chicken and veggies Quiche
- You need of Dough enough to Cover a 26 cm Tart pan.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- You need 125 grams of Cold Butter cut into small Cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Iced water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- It’s 200 ml of Cooking cream.
- It’s 200 grams of Gouda Cheese, or any other cheese or a mix of cheeses as per desire.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cooked minced chicken or chicken cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled green peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of Boiled Carrots.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of You can add the ingredients of your choice if you don't like any of the listed ingredients :).
Sobzee's Chicken and veggies Quiche instructions
- Mix dough ingredients well, keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll it out on a floured surface then put it in the tart pan.
- Blindly bake the dough by adding parchment paper over the dough & adding beans ( u can use these beans always to blind bake your tart shells) over the paper in a preheated oven (200°C) for 5-7 minutes. Then remove the beans & the parchment paper and continue backing for another 7-8 minutes..
- Add filling ingredients after mixing them well together over the half-baked dough & put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until brown on top Let it cool for around 15 minutes before cutting it into slices..
- P.S. if the filling is too much u can put them in silicone molds and bake them as individual tart-lets without a tart shell Enjoy.