Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe). Kulfi falooda is a delicious summer dessert prepared with kulfi and falooda sev then flavored with rose syrup and topped with nuts for crunchiness. Next time when you make kulfi. Kulfi falooda recipe with step by step photos – a rich and delicious summer dessert with kulfi and topped with falooda, sabja seeds, rose syrup and dry fruits.
Gulkand and rose flavoured falooda recipe is the best cold treat. This time I am sharing Kulfi falooda recipe. In this recipe I have used store bought falooda sev. You can cook Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe)
- You need 1 1/4 liter of full fat milk.
- Prepare 5 cups of for chenna.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar for rabri.
- You need 3/4 liter of milk (3 cups).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar for syrup.
- It’s 2-3 of generous pinches of cardamom/ elaichi.
- Prepare handful of pista /almonds.
- Prepare pinch of saffron/kesar.
They can also be easily prepared at home with corn. Falooda Kulfi is a refreshing dessert. "Falooda" looks like rice noodles and they are made with cornstarch or arrowroot. "Kulfi" is an Indian ice cream. This is a delicacy with street vendors all over India. One has to experience this delightful dessert to appreciate it.
Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe) instructions
- Condensed the milk for rabri – Add 3 cups milk to a heavy bottom pot and boil..
- Add saffron and sugar when the milk comes to a boil. Stir every 2 to 3 minutes to prevent boiling. When a layer of cream forms, just move it aside..
- Boil until the milk thickens and reduces to half the quantity. Set this aside. Make chenna – boil 5 cups milk in a pot..
- Add diluted lemon juice to the milk and stir until the milk curdles completely. Add ice cubes to the pot and drain in a muslin cloth..
- Squeeze off excess whey and make a knot. Hang it for about 45 minutes to 1 hour for the excess whey to drain off. Add the chenna to a plate and knead well for about 3 minutes until smooth. Make 12 equal balls and flatten them..
- Set these aside. Making sugar syrup – Bring 3 cups of water to a boil with 1 cup sugar. Stir and add cardamom powder. Add the discs to boiling syrup and cook covered for about 7 to 8 minutes on a moderately high flame..
- Assembling Rasmalai – Take off the discs to a plate and cool them. Squeeze them gently in between your palms to remove sugar syrup. Add these to the rabri..
- If you wish you can also simmer for 1 to 2 minutes in the rabri. Garnish with nuts. Chill and serve it.
You can also serve Falooda with. Falooda, originally an Iranian drink, is very famous in Pakistan. In other countries, it is only eaten as Kulfi. Kulfi, introduced by the Mughals, tops off this refreshing drink. Blend all the ingredients in your.