Spinach Artichoke Dip. my boyfriend loves spinach artichoke dip and he wasn't too impressed with this. sorry! This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! Once we discovered how great the recipe.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties. This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Vegetable soup mix.
- Prepare 16 oz of + 1 cup sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing. How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip. There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS!
Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- Heat Oven to 350°F. Mix together ingredients in casserole dish. Cook for 30 minutes and stir at the 15 min. mark..
It's the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it's always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a. Create your favorite restaurant appetizer at home. This warm, creamy dip is perfect with tortilla chips or bread cubes. But a good friend of mine is abnormally obsessed with them. I've never seen anyone get so excited when artichokes make it to the antipasto platter.