Cool & Creamy Texas Green Dip. Перевод слова cool, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Спряжение cool [ku:l]Глагол. cool перевод в словаре английский – русский. colloquial: being considered as "popular" by others. colloquial: in fashion. I'm not cool enough to know of all those other bands. Cool commonly refers to: Cool, a moderately low temperature.
COOL, a computer language used in the CLIPS tool. Cool, an internal name of C#. A cool person to me is being real. You can have Cool & Creamy Texas Green Dip using 8 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cool & Creamy Texas Green Dip
- Prepare 3-6 of garlic cloves, fresh.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of cilantro bunch, fresh.
- It’s 2 of big mild chillies, fresh.
- Prepare 2 of small spicy chillies, fresh.
- You need 2 of large avocados, fresh.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
Being themselves and not caring how other people view what they When I say you're cool, that's what I mean. Today too many people are concerned how others view. Marked by indifference, disdain, or dislike. adjective, cool·er, cool·est. moderately cold; neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening. feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot. How to use cool in a sentence.
Cool & Creamy Texas Green Dip instructions
- We start by roasting the chillies. I am using anaheim and jalapenos..
- I like to use the burners on my stove to do this. But you can use a very hot oven, or your broiler also..
- Place the chillies directly on the fire..
- Just turn them, keep it going until they are charred all over. Pretty much the same if you are using your broiler. Check them often..
- Place the well charred chillies in a bag or covered container. I'm just using the plastic bag I put them in at the store, twist the opening close, let them sit for 20 minutes to steam..
- This is what they look like after 20 minutes. Soft, deflated..
- Take them out, using your fingers, just rub the charred skin off. If some bits stay on, that's ok. Leave more on if you like the black bits in the final product like some store brand "fire roasted" dips have in them..
- I usually just force my thumb through the side, rip the stem and ribs and seeds out (throw that away) keeping the cleaned, roasted flesh..
- Here are all of mine done. You can see some black bits that didn't come off. It adds character to the final product, no, really..
- Now the real fun starts. Clean your garlic cloves..
- Add the garlic to your food processor, run it for about 8 seconds..
- Scrape the sides of the processor bowl down..
- Clean your cilantro. No grit, sand or dirt please..
- I just tear the bunch in half, place in the processor, run it about 10 seconds. Scrap the sides down..
- Next put the roasted chillies in the processor, run for about 8 seconds. Scrap the sides down..
- Slice your avocados in half. Remove the seed. Squeeze the flesh out into the processor bowl. Run it about 8 seconds. If you have some of those brown spots in your avocado, it's ok for this..
- Now add the salt.
- Add the cumin.
- Add the sour cream. Run it about 5 seconds..
- Now taste it! Adjust seasoning if it needs it. Run it a few seconds if you add season, then taste again..
- Put it into a storage or serving container. May serve right away, but letting it sit one or two hours allows the flavors to mix some. We usually serve with tortilla chips. It is also good for a veggie dip, or spread on toast, many uses..
See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples. Looking for the definition of COOL? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: COOL. Play the classic game or the all-new action mode! More cool cars to park in tight spaces.