My Garlic Chic pea & Avacado dip. 🙄.
You can have My Garlic Chic pea & Avacado dip. 🙄 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Garlic Chic pea & Avacado dip. 🙄
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chic peas soak overnight.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Avocados or 1 large one.
- You need 1 of Hanful of Spinach.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbls of cup small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Large Vine Tomato chopped really small.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tbls of Spinach chop up.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need 30 g of Goats cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vigin olive oil.
- You need 2 Tsp of Pesto.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mayonaise or Sour Cream.
My Garlic Chic pea & Avacado dip. 🙄 step by step
- Rinse the soaked chic peas and add them to boil until soft. Cut up all the other ingredients ready..
- Add all the veg to a bowl and start mashing it together. Add salt and Cumin and mix in. Then add Goats Cheese and use hand blender or a good masher..
- Next when the chic peas are cooked drain and add to the mix mash them all together. Add the lime Juice and virgin olive oil.
- Add the pepper flakes and mix in. Leave in the fridge covered for an hour gives all the flavours time to come together. Mix the Pesto and mayo/Sour cream and mix into the dip.i added some protein mix nuts..
- Serve with wholegrain crusty Bread to dip or Garlic bread slices..