Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie. Make this super easy Chinese Steamed Eggs (Savory Egg Custard 蒸水蛋). Silky smooth eggs literally melt in your mouth. Serve over rice to make a quick and easy dinner that the whole family will love! 😀.
Silky, savory Asian-style steamed eggs are a real treat at any meal. Different variations exist in China, Japan, and Korea, and today I'll share · The ONLY Vietnamese Steamed Egg Meatloaf recipe you'll need! With flavourful and moist mince blanketed by a golden egg yolk glaze, this meatloaf will be the. You can have Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie
- Prepare 300 g of Minced pork.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 20 g of vemicelli, soaked and diced.
- Prepare 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked.
- You need 1 of large wood-ear mushroom, soaked and diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cilantro or parsley for garnishing.
Steamed egg might look easy, but to steam egg that is smooth require some technique. Here is how to steam egg that guarantees to be smooth like a Masterchef. Keyword Chinese Steamed Egg, Easy Chawanmushi, How to Steamed Egg, Make Chawanmushi at Home, Steamed Eggs. Steamed eggs is a popular method for cooking eggs in Chinese cuisine.
Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie instructions
- Slide the shiitake mushroom, keep a few beautiful slides for garnish and dice the rest.
- Separate 2 egg yolks and set aside. Beat the rest of the egg whites and 3 whole eggs together.
- Mix minced pork, diced onion, carrot, wood-ear, shiitake mushroom, vermicelli, fish sauce, salt pepper, and beaten eggs all together to form a mixture with thick consistency..
- Transfer the mixture to a microwave-safe bowl, covered with cling wrap. Cook for 3 minutes at 800w. Let steamed for 2 minutes, then add another 3 minutes at 800w.
- Now use a toothpick to check if the middle is cooked. The cooking speed depends on your microwave or the depth of your bowl. In my case, the middle is still a little wet, which is perfect at this point..
- Beat the 2 egg yolks with a little more fish sauce and pepper, then use a spoon to spread the mixture all over the surface of the steamed meat mixture. Place the sliced shiitake mushrooms on top as well..
- Microwave for another minute or two to make sure the mixture is thoroughly cooked. Uncover the cling wrap and garnish with cilantro or parsley before serving. This recipe is good with rice, bread, or for a bento..
Eggs are whisked with chicken broth and steamed until cooked, creating a creamy, savory custard. Steamed Egg Meatloaf Recipe (Chả Trứng Hấp) – NPFamily Recipes. Steamed Eggs Meatloaf with Shrimp – Cha Trung Tom Hap. Vietnamese steamed egg cake with glass. How to create silky smooth Chinese savory steamed egg custard with only eggs, stock, and salt.