Mojito. To many people, the Mojito represents the perfect rum cocktail. The mojito is meant to have lots of ice and liquid, since it's a summer If you want to deviate from the classic Mojito, now is the time! Try adding apple juice, pink grapefruit juice, lemonade, strawberry.
Follow our easy recipe and impress party guests. View more drinks recipes at BBC Good Food. A mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with its refreshing hit of mint and lime. You can have Mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s 10 of fresh mint leaves (use peppermint, it is the good one!).
- Prepare 1 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar, or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of ice cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- You need 1/2 cup of club soda.
Our cocktail experts show you how to make the perfect mojito. Shake up your own refreshing Mojito cocktail, blended with the traditional lime, mint and rum, with this recipe from Food Network. He was previously known as ehe. Definition of mojito. : a cocktail made of rum, sugar, mint, lime juice, and soda water.
Mojito step by step
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice..
- Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
Examples of mojito in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web The companies hope to target. See more ideas about Mojito, Mojito recipe, Yummy drinks. Strawberry Mint Mojito Recipe: We took the classic mojito cocktail and fused it with the sweetness of strawberry, delivering this sultry. From Spanish mojito, diminutive of mojo ("sauce"), from mojar ("to moisten"), from Vulgar Latin *molliō ("to soften by soaking"), from Latin molliō ("soften"), from mollis ("soft"). (General American) IPA(key): /moʊˈhi.toʊ/. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /məʊˈhiːtəʊ/. mojito (plural mojitos).