Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli.
You can have Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, Chipotle flavor (can substitute mild Rotel).
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of garbonzo beans (really any kind of bean you prefer).
- It’s 1 can of chili beans (however mild or spicy you like).
- It’s 1 can (7 oz) of El Pato Mexican tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce, no salt added.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes, no salt added.
- It’s 1 can of Pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 1 PKG of reduced sodium chili seasoning.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato, diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced carrot.
- It’s 2 C. of Water.
- Prepare 1 T. of Ancho chili powder.
- It’s 1 T. of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chillies.
Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli step by step
- Add all ingredients to stock pot, simmer on low for an hour for flavors to come together..