Easy Coconut Macaroons. The proper color for a macaroon is a matter of great controversy and personal taste. These easy coconut macaroons are made with egg whites (no sweetened condensed milk) and are such a simple recipe to make! These macaroons are so easy to assemble and bake.
Easy-to-bake macaroons turn a bag of shredded coconut into an American icon. Learn how to make the classic gluten-free dessert, and why it often gets mistaken for its French cousin. If you've ever had a curiosity to try coconut macaroons, give in and just bake them up already! You can cook Easy Coconut Macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 dash of almond extract (optional).
- You need 1 large of egg white (not beaten).
Easy Coconut Macaroons: Macaroons are really simple to make, but still delicious and mildly impressive. Even better, they contain no flour so you can eat them during Passover! Here's an Easy Coconut Macaroons recipe- perfect for Passover. Macaroons are a popular Passover dessert as they don't contain flour, which is forbidden during the Jewish holiday.
Easy Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet set aside.
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt and mix until all combined. Now add the unbeaten egg white and the extract, if using. Mix until it all comes together then spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Remove from oven and loosen from pan ready when you are..
The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there! These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. Easy coconut macaroons recipe, soft and moist macaroons made with just sugar, egg white, and shredded coconut dipped in semisweet Coconut Macaroons Recipe. These classic coconut macaroons are so easy to make, and it's impossible to stop at just one! The recipe can be vegan, paleo, keto, and gluten free!