Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce..
You can cook Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce. using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 piece of onion.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 piece of carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 500 grams of beef sirloin.
- You need 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare dash of ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s of water.
- You need 10 piece of button mushroom.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce. step by step
- Mince onion and garlic. Cut carrots and broccoli according to your desired cut. Slice mushroom..
- Slice beef sirloin into thin strips..
- Then put oil in the pan with. Sautè onion till brown then add garlic. After sauteing add in the beef till its tender..
- Then add oyster sauce and soy sauce in the pan. Let it simmer for 5 mins. Then add water. And let it simmer again for another 10 mins. Then we can add in the mushroom and carrots..
- Then dilute the flour and cornstarch in water and if the meat is tender we can add the flour and cornstarch mixture to the pan. Dont let it be too thick. Just add water gradually till you reach the exact consistency of the sauce. Then we can add in the butter and broccoli and let it simmer a bit for 3 mins. Then its done!.