Carrot and onion soup. All Reviews for Carrot and Onion Soup. Carrot and Onion Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Carrot Onion Soup is a hearty soup made with a unique combination of ingredients.
This caramelized onion and carrot soup is full of warm comforting flavors. This creamy carrot soup is vegan, gluten free, and paleo friendly. Packed with sweetness from the carrots and a deep umami from the caramelized onions, this soup is the perfect thing to perk up a cold grey day.. You can cook Carrot and onion soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot and onion soup
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 2-3 of garlics.
- Prepare 350 ml of Chicken broth.
- You need 250-300 ml of Water.
- You need 10 ml of Cream.
Tuscan Bean and Pumpkin Soup with Parsley PestoKitchenAid. Once blended, pour the carrot onion soup into the saucepan and give the soup a quick boil. Check for the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste. To Serve the Carrot and Onion Soup garnish it with some cream and coriander leaves and served with a toasted bread.
Carrot and onion soup step by step
- Chopped all the onion carrots and garlics into small pieces.
- Heat the pot with high heat. Put butter and some olive oil. Start stir frying the onion..
- Add garlics. Put some salt and pepper and cook until the onion become transparent. Put the carrots into the pot..
- Put the chicken booth and water and bring it to boil. Turn to small heat and keep simmer for 30-40 mins, or until the carrot softened. Use a blender and blend it. Add some cream after blending. It’s ready to serve.
Add carrots, potatoes, lentils and stock to pot with onions. Carrot onion soup is a wholesome soup with a unique aroma and texture. The main ingredients include apple, milk, and herbs in addition to carrots and onions. The special combination of ingredients makes this soup absolutely mouthwatering. Carrot and Onion Soup ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating.