Quick Sour Cream & Onion Dip with Yoghurt.
You can cook Quick Sour Cream & Onion Dip with Yoghurt using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Sour Cream & Onion Dip with Yoghurt
- You need 100 ml of ★Plain yoghurt.
- It’s 100 ml of ★Fresh cream.
- You need 1 of half Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 of to 2 tablespoons Minced parsley.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of dash, (to taste) Lemon juice.
- You need of [Onion rings with leftovers].
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Katakuriko.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder or baking soda.
- Prepare 100 ml of Beer or water.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Your favourite spice.
Quick Sour Cream & Onion Dip with Yoghurt step by step
- Use half of the chopped onion. (Stir fry it in a small amount of oil over medium heat.) It's done when it has caramelised..
- Leave the other half of the chopped onion in water for around 5 minutes and squeeze out the water using a paper towel..
- Mix the cream and the yoghurt and leave for 10 minutes at room temperature. Add the remaining ingredients. It's done and ready to eat when it's smooth..
- Put on top of minestrone to make it creamy and to give it a fuller flavour. The tomato soup will become milder..
- [Onion rings] Cut the onion in 1 cm rings and separate. Mix the powder first and the add the beer to make the batter..
- Batter the onion rings and fry at 180°C till crispy. Have it with a cold drink and the dip..
- For those who have time, why not try it with home made sour cream. It's really easy since it practically makes itself! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169449-cheap-and-easy-homemade-sour-cream.