Green Sauce for Chilaquiles or Enchiladas.
You can cook Green Sauce for Chilaquiles or Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Sauce for Chilaquiles or Enchiladas
- It’s of Green Tomatoes or Tomatillo.
- Prepare of Serrano Peppers.
- You need of White Onion.
- It’s of Coriander Branches.
- Prepare of Epazote Leaves.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of or Cube of Chicken Bullion.
- You need of You can change chicken bullion for a cup of chicken stock (8 oz).
Green Sauce for Chilaquiles or Enchiladas step by step
- Put the tomatillos, onion, coriander and chiles in a small saucepan and add water to barely cover them..
- Bring to boil over high heat and cook until the tomatillos begin to soften about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and put it on a plate about 5 minutes..
- Transfer all ingredients to a blender; reserve the cooking liquid and add the chicken bullion/stock and salt..
- Blend a few seconds until wll puree it all..
- Just before serving, prepare a small saucepan over medium-high heat with a few oil, warm it, add the sauce and 3 epazote leaves, reduce the heat to low and cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes. Add more cooking liquid if necessary..
- Serve in a bowl or recipient without epazote..