Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet. This strawberry, basil and vodka sorbet makes a stunning grown-up dessert. Find more delicious summer and dessert recipes at Tesco Real Food. Yes, you read that correctly – instantly.
Serve a scoop in a tuile cup. We think bitters play as well with sweet recipes as they do with savory ones. Though it might sound counterintuitive, this strawberry sorbet proves that opposite flavors can be surprisingly complementary—and refreshing. You can have Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet
- Prepare 1-2 pound of pack fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vodka (you can add a bit more if you like ! 😉).
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It’s of Whipped topping.
Summer just got a little bit more interesting with this berry & vodka sorbet! Enjoy the great taste of intense ripe strawberry flavour with hints of fresh green notes and dark berries, all without worrying about calories. Great drinks for people who like great vodka and great times and using the word 'great'. This bright-red sorbet is intensely strawberry-flavored.
Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet step by step
- Clean and hull your fresh strawberries 🍓………
- Place cleaned strawberries into a blender……..
- Place into blender your heavy cream, vanilla extract, vodka and cinnamon powder……..
- Blend on smoothie setting until all ingredients are combined……..
- Add your sugar and blend well………
- Place strawberry mixture into a large container……..
- Place container into freezer and freeze for several hours or overnight, covered……..
- Scoop out sorbet, serve with whipped topping and enjoy 😉!!! You can leave your sorbet out for about 10-20 minutes just to soften it a bit before you scoop it out !! 😁.
The best sorbet comes from using. Sweet, soft strawberry sorbet that will rival any brand bought in the grocery store. To freeze this sorbet without an ice cream maker; pour strawberry mixture into a shallow dish, place dish in freezer, stir occasionally until sorbet reaches desired consistency. Smirnov in Moscow who was commissioned to produce vodka by the government after he was the first to filter the spirit in charcoal. Strawberries, sugar, fresh basil, and lemon juice are combined to create a simple, unique, and refreshing sorbet.