Sweetheart pink pie. A creamy, light, and fluffy layered pink pie topped with strawberry hearts and sprinkles for Valentine's Day. This year I've made them pretty Sweetheart Marshmallow Meringue Pies. See more ideas about Sweetheart table, Pink sequin, Candy buffet.
Ashton Drake Galleries LITTLEST SWEETHEART Baby Doll Unboxing. Find great deals on eBay for sweetheart pink lipsense. Save sweetheart pink lipsense to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. You can have Sweetheart pink pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweetheart pink pie
- It’s of graham cracker crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (from 10-12 whole graham cracker sheets).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 cups of marshmallow fluff, divided.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Betty Crocker™ pink neon gel food color.
- You need of decoration.
- You need 1 pint of strawberries Heart sprinkles.
Sweet fresh pink pie isolated over white. Pinkie Pie wants to play Tic Tac Toe with YOU! Listening to Samantha, @Tweetinggoddess on the @meandorla podcast. Great tips and yes Samantha I've just unlinked my FB from my page.
Sweetheart pink pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Use your fingers to mix everything together, making sure to break up lumps of brown sugar..
- Add butter and stir to combine. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 8-10 minutes until fragrant and golden brown around the edges. Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature then for 30 minutes in the refrigerator..
- To make the filling, whip the cream cheese with 1 cup of marshmallow fluff. Beat heavy whipping cream to soft peaks. Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread that cheesecake mixture in an even layer over the crust..
- Heat remaining 1 cup of marshmallow fluff on high power in the microwave for 15 seconds. Stir until it's smooth. Whisk marshmallow fluff into remaining whipped cream..
- Reserve about 1 cup of cream and tint the rest pink using Betty Crocker™ pink neon gel food color. Spread the pink meringue in an even layer over the cheesecake layer..
- Chill pie and the reserved cream for at least 4 hours..
- Before serving, slice strawberries and cut the slices into heart shapes using a small cookie cutter. Arrange hearts, tip facing in, around the edge of the pie..
- Place a dollop or pipe the reserved cream in the center of the pie and toss on some heart sprinkles..
Sweetheart is one of the main characters in the My Little Pony Tales TV series. Despite this her toy was only available in certain countries, not including the US. An alternate version of her toy was sold exclusively in Holland, Heart Pony. There is a similar and similarly named pony, Nurse Sweetheart. Sweetheart pink and black frame from paper flowers in the shape of a heart.