Apple Crisp – with Oatmeal Topping.
You can cook Apple Crisp – with Oatmeal Topping using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp – with Oatmeal Topping
- Prepare 4 of medium apples.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Apple Crisp – with Oatmeal Topping step by step
- Heat oven to375° ..
- Grease an 8×8" square pan. Peel, core, slice apples. ( I put 1 Tbsp. Flour,1/2 tsp. Cinnamon, 2 Tbsp. Sugar on my apples . Tossed it all over them. ) .Put apples in your dish..
- In a medium bowl. Put brown sugar , flour,quick oats,cinnamon. Work together. Add butter. Cimbine till it looks crumbly..
- Add topping to your apples. Bake 30 munutes until top is golden brown and are tender..