Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup
- You need of Broth:.
- Prepare 3/4 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 6 Cups of water.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 of dried anchovies (optional).
- You need 3 of seaweed sheets.
- It’s of Vegetables:.
- It’s 3 Cup of Napa cabbage (Chinese cabbage).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oil for cooking vegetables.
Healthy Vietnamese Cabbage Soup step by step
- In a pan, cook vegetables (add cabbage last!) and shrimp with oil and fish sauce..
- Cook until fragrant. Aside boil 6 cups of water and add anchovies and seaweed. Stew for 5 minutes then remove..
- Add pan vegetables to broth and add cabbage. Cook on low heat until broth turns yellow..
- Serve and enjoy!.