Mango Kulfi. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. Last week, I used some fresh mangoes to make this Mango Kulfi and it turned out to be so creamy and just about perfect! Mango kulfi Recipe with step by step photos.
Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. This sinfully rich, delicious, creamy, and irresistible mango kulfi has a perfect authentic chewy and creamy texture. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk, sugar and other flavoring ingredients. You can cook Mango Kulfi using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Kulfi
- It’s 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s of puree of 2-3 Alphonso mangoes (1 cup).
- You need of sugar to taste (opt).
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- You need 4 of crumbled milk pedas or as needed.
- You need 1 tsp. of rose water.
- You need 2 tbsp. of chopped almonds.
- Prepare pinch of saffron.
There are a few different variations of making it and the method. Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of chopped ripped mangoes. alternatively, use mango puree. also add, cold milk. add more milk and. Mango kulfi recipe is a popular Indian ice cream.
Mango Kulfi step by step
- To the evaporated milk add the crumbled pedas and half of the almonds and mix well. Keep aside to cool..
- Add the mango puree, cardamom powder and rose water. Combine everything well. Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight..
- While serving, dip the moulds in water for a minute to loosen them. Then arrange the kulfi on a serving plate, garnished with remaining almonds and saffron..
There is absolutely no respite from the hot sultry weather that we are experiencing since the past two weeks. This mango kulfi recipe is for a mango ice cream that is common in India. The recipe is simple, plus Kulfi is a popular Indian dessert that is common not only throughout India, but the Middle East, Sri. Though kulfi is often compared to ice cream, it's nothing like it: Kulfi isn't churned. This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream.