Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes.
You can cook Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes
- You need 2 cups of baking mix.
- You need 6 oz of pineapple juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 2 of flax eggs.
- You need of vegan chocolate chips.
- You need of coconut whipped cream.
Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes instructions
- Prepare flax egg. Let sit 5-10 minutes. (Flax egg is simply 1 tbsp ground flax seeds plus 1 tbsp water).
- Heat pan over low-sodium heat – we will be making silver dollar pancakes..
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl..
- Dollop spoonfuls of batter into greased or dry pan, depending of the type of pan you have. If greasing pan, it is recommended that you use something other than coconut oil..
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto the moist pancake while they cook..
- When center of pancake bubbles, they are ready to flip. Give them another minute or 2 on the second side before removing to cool..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream for extra tropical-ness!.