Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry. Fresh steamed clams go perfect with Chef Keoni Chang's excellent recipe for Thai Red Curry. Mahalo for checking out this video and we hope you enjoy the. Serve an Indian-inspired red curry for a delicious, easy one-dish dinner tonight.
Create your own customized Thai curry with the Recipe Maker. Add the pork, carrots, and ginger and continue to simmer, adjusting the heat as necessary. A quick and easy pork curry that can be cooked in minutes. You can have Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry
- Prepare 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- You need 18 of steamer clams.
- It’s 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- It’s 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- It’s 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- It’s 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dried basil.
- You need to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- It’s of cooked jasmine rice.
Useful Tips: It is important to fry the paste in oil first to release the aromas of the aromatic If using fish in your Thai curry, it is better to poach it rather than boil (as this can break upthe fish's delicate flesh. Reduce the heat to a simmer after the. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This Thai Red Curry did the trick and I was able to prepare it.
Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry step by step
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
Heat the oil in a heavy Dutch oven on the grates of the grill until shimmering. Add the lemongrass, curry paste, wine, coconut milk, fish sauce, and lime juice and bring to a simmer, whisking. Use fragrant hot red curry paste as the base to this coconut curry dish with baby sweetcorn, coriander and soy, from BBC Good Food. Thai-inspired red curry coconut pork is packed with flavor and a spicy kick, served over lime cilantro cauliflower rice! Skip the takeout and make your own Red Thai Curry with Pork and Vegetables!